Sarah emailed me a monkey!

Gotta thank my pal Sarah for sending me a Monk-e-mail! I laughed so hard, I nearly fell off my chair. The truth is, I'm not fond of monkeys. They kinda creep me out. (I mean--they scream like nothing else, and throw their own poo!) In addition to replying to Sarah via Monk-e-mail, I've already sent several others--I even sent one to someone I don't know, just for fun! I love stuff like this. So what I needed tonight as I'm working on boring digi photo uploading. Thanks Sarah!
Next on my list of things to do is a mega order from Discount School Supply. I think the kiddos at school may be getting a little bored painting with only brown! Time to order some fresh stuff. Springy stuff. Stuff that will make the last three months of school FUN. I enjoy picking it all out...but not so much the unpacking boxes and putting it all away. Every cupboard and closet seems to be full to overflowing right now. It is definitely time for some spring cleaning...at school and at home. For tonight, I'm done. It's Thursday, I've got must see stuff tivoing as I type, and tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Who knows? It's snowing right now...so just maybe the snow angels will answer my snow prayers and K & I can stay home and play tomorrow? We've been waiting for a snow day all winter long. A bit much to wish for in March, but it could happen....



1 Comments:
Just when you think you're bored of the internet you can always find something new that makes you laugh. What did we ever do before the internet? ~ Sarah
Post a Comment
<< Home