Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hear ye! Hear ye!


Let it hereby be known that LIESL, MEEGAN, and SARAH TOTALLY ROCK! I truly am one LUCKY girl. I've been coveting many of my friends Queen Bee handbags for some time now, and have been waiting for an excuse to buy one for myself. When Meegan told me about the warehouse sale QB was having last weekend, I was so excited...then totally bummed to find out that I couldn't go. So get this: I walk in the door with my family the day of the sale, and start telling my sweetie how I wish I could go. Then, like 20 seconds into my spiel about how cool and hip these purses are, Liesl calls from the sale to find out which bag I want! Not only did she find the bag I've been lusting after, but she, Meegan & Sarah bought it for me as an early [as in 3 weeks] birthday present! How spoiled am I? (Adam tried the whole wishing thing, but nothing happened. Oh, well.)

Liesl brought the bag to school Monday morning, and as soon as I was off work I giddily (is that even a word?) put all my stuff in it! It came with a 45 record: Dorris Day | We'll Love Again. Explaining to Kira about that round black thing was kind of a trip. Made me feel old too. Last night I made my own little sumpin' to display in the window on the flap to share with passers by, and remind me of my sweeties when I'm out and about. I look forward to creating many more 7" x 7" creations to adorne my cool new bag!

THANK YOU MY FRIENDS! You definitely made my week!

2 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Meegan Blue said...

So happy you love your piece of the Queen. You are so great, dear Amy, and we just couldn't love you any more...Happy Early Birthday!

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so fun to find a special something for a friend. Your creation has inspired my day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ~ sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home