Ahhhhhhck!

I didn't abandon my blog-- it turned against me! I've been having Blogger trouble, but it seems to finally be resolved. Something involving cookies, I think. I'm just not techno-literate enough to figure these things out easily. And now that I'm back, I have very little time to write!
I am SO very happy that the weekend is here, AND it is absolutely GORGEOUS out. We have many, many, many things on our to do lists, and one of the top prioritites is to purchase me a bicycle. I've narrowed it down to a couple different models--either a Trek or Specialized hybrid. Adam bought a new bike on Tuesday, but I'm still looking for just the right one. It's been tricky finding the right fit with my being on the short side. We're also going to get Kira a trail-a-bike so that our whole little family can roll together. Should be interesting (and hopefully fun!) I have little flashbacks to a cartoon I saw as a little kid where The Three Bears go out for a ride on a bicycle built for three. (Probably Looney Tunes.) I just hope we don't crash. I do worry about that.
Tomorrow I'll be hitting a bazaar that my friend Meegan is selling her adorable wares (darling & hip skirts & dresses for little girlies) at the Happy Hands Market Spring Bazaar. I can't wait to pick out something new for my own little girly girl! Maybe we'll even have our new bikes to ride over there? That would be somethin'....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home