Breaking News!



Rachel's getting married!
After FOUR WHOLE YEARS TOGETHER, Jeff FINALLY proposed to my sweet sister-in-law, Rachel! I got a pix message this morning of her be-ringed finger with the caption, "Guess what?" Well, we all knew that it was coming. I texted her back, "It's about time!" So what took, Jeff? Or should I say, "Way to go, Idaho!" We're so excited to have a new brother in the family--especially one who is so fun to joke around with. Of coure, Kira's thrilled that Jeff will soon "officially" be her uncle--maybe almost as much as she's looking forward to being a flower girl again! Of course, Adam's looking forward to dousing Jeff with many more bottles of salad dressing. I'm just so glad there's going to be someone else who will have married into this family who knows how to do dishes!
The photos above are from little sister Annie's wedding last August. The first is of Rachel catching Annie's boquet, the second shows the sisters high fiving, and the third is of Rachel showing Jeff the boquet. How cool is that? Those suckers really work!
Congratulations to the happy couple! I hope Rachel's ready for her exciting and glamourous new life as the wife of a fire fighter in Nampa, Idaho. Woo hoo!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home