Friday, June 30, 2006

Cookie Monster VS Martha Stewart

Oh man, I love stuff like this. Kira and I were just chatting about computer games, and how she's a little too old for some of our older ones (ie: Reader Rabbit Toddler). It made me think about Sesame Street, and how much I miss it. Since she's such a big kid and all, we don't really watch it any more. I have to say, I think Cookie Monster is HILLARIOUS. I did a search on YouTube (gotta love YouTube) and check out what I found: Cookie Vs Martha. Oh my gosh, you can really tell that she's trying to maintain control, and then there's all this innuendo about her satisfying him. SO WRONG, but so funny!

And speaking of wrong, here's Cookie Monster saying a bad word about "the letter of day". (The letter of the day was "F".) Oh boy. I doubt they aired this bit on PBS! All I know is C is for Cookie, and that's good enough for me. Mmm...think I may need a cookie today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home