Saturday, February 02, 2008

Stupid Groundhog

Seriously? Six more weeks of winter? Puh-leez! Granted, we have yet to have a decent snowfall (ie: enough accumulation for school closures, snowmen and such) but personally I am sick of the cold, the dark, the damp, etc, etc. Stupid groundhog. Good grief.

More griping later when I don't have five more loads of laundry to do....

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I want to know is who on earth gave this groundhog so much authority? Cayden came home from school obsessed with Groundhog's Day and could not be convinced that the groundhog's determination wasn't necessarily going to be 100% accurate.

Would it be a huge pain for you to invite me to your blog again so I can sign up with my account (I actually remembered my username)?

And big news... we started a blog of our own! It's mostly so Avery has a place to "publish" her stories but we'll be adding to it as well:

thewagnersfive.blogspot.com

I'll stop typing now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home