Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!

Happy Birthday, Babe. You've certainly had some memorable birthdays. Unfortunately, I only have digital photos for the last five, but here's your virtual birthday trip down memory lane....

Remember your 18th birthday when I planned that surprise party for you at the Rest Area between Portland and Salem? That was awesome. (I sure wish we had pictures!)


One of my favorites was your 30th when we went letter boxing, and I got that great shot of Kira on the Esplanade that I ended up getting published in Simple Scrapbooks.


What about four years ago when Kira had her tonsils out on your birthday?
That was considerably less than awesome.


A couple of years ago we enjoyed watching you on your Birthday Treasure Hunt at your parent's house.
Arrh, that was a mighty nice birthday ye had.











Last year's Transformer themed birthday was particularly special.
Come on, you know you loved having a toy on your cake.


Wow--we've now celebrated more birthdays together than apart. Guess that means we're getting OLD....

Well Babe, I wish that we had some really exciting plans for your birthday this year, but alas, you insisted on going to work. BAH! Maybe you'll at least pick a yummy restaurant for your birthday dinner? Please?

I love you, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I'm really glad you were born and stuff. Happy Birthday! xoxoxo




1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Adam! We're planning on having a blast at Legoland tomorrow in your honor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home