Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Amy vs. Epson Stylus Photo R260

Guess who's winning? My printer is a "decroted piece of crap". It keeps spewing black ink along the edges and smearing it all over! Grrr.... I'm trying to get birthday invitations made and mailed today. (Something I've been meaning to get to all week, but have been w-a-y too uncoordinated and out of it.) I've just about got Rachel & Jeff's baby announcements ready to ship to them, but need to put together six more. Oh, and I also need to stamp some monkeys on the envelopes. I think they turned out pretty cute! I'm so in love with my scalloped punches. (I have the circle, square, and oval so far.) Okay, back to cursing my printer. Hopefully I won't run out of cards. Growl...

SCHOOL IS OUT!! Kira and I are having a lovely, LAZY morning at home. It's almost noon, and we are still in our jammies!! I had hoped to go see some preschool friends at the park, but my nose is still leaking so I'm staying in. Instead of the 'mustache dressing' I've switched to just stuffing gauze up each nostril. Kira says I look like a dragon breathing out steam. ; ) I should get back to work here and should probably make Kira stop playing Pokemon on the DS at some point. At least she's reading a little, right? ; )

ETA: I got the invites done and the goody bags too. I like how they turned out, especially considering I made them (mostly) with stuff I already had. I'm a sucker for kraft paper, and love red and green together, even when it's not Christmas time. I'm kind of obsessed with all things strawberry right now. More on that later....

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Annie. said...

Oh my GOODNESS! The announcements and invites are adorable! I can't WAIT to get mine in the mail! Oh, and I am thinking I need one of those scalloped cutters too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home