Sunday, September 24, 2006

Help me...I'm LOST



I haven't been posting much lately because, well, I've been, uh...busy. Yeah. Real busy. Actually, the first full week of school proved to be fairly taxing--not because of the little sweetie pies, but due to external circumstances that I won't go into. Ugh. It was a l-o-n-g week.

The real reason I'm hardly ever online these days is because Adam and I have become completely obsessed with Lost. We had heard it was good when it first came on the air, but having missed the first few episodes, we figured we'd never be able to follow along. Thank goodness for Netflix! We just finished Season 1 last night, and are very excited to burn through Season 2...maybe even in time for the Season 3 premiere? We'll see. It's quite the show--too scary for either of us to watch on our own, so we've watched every episode side by side...up to FOUR EPISODES in a single night!!! Yikes. We know we need to get lives. It's sad really. So with that said, it's time to sit down to some DVRed sitcoms (mainly My Name is Earl and The Office). Poor Jon and Stephen have been replaced...but just for now. Peace out.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

LOL, I just did the exact same thing... watched both seasons in a few weeks :) :) hehehe I love Lost!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home