Toothless Wonder v6.0
This poor kid can hardly eat. Tonight she lost her sixth tooth! Two new ones have come in, so at the moment, she is missing a total of FOUR TEETH. We think she looks adorable, albeit a little silly!
I'm really starting to get into the holiday spirit. We had our Christmas party at church last Saturday, and it was really nice. (Plus, it was Jello free!) I forgot how yummy funeral potatoes are! Kira played Mary in the children's Nativity performance. In my humble opinion, she was the cutest little Mary ever! (As you can see for yourself ; )Of course, we're all feeling a little overwhelmed...surprise surprise. Kira and I are counting down the days until winter break. (Just three more to go!) We've got lots going on this week, and Adam is super busy. Right now, I should be putting the lights on the tree, instead of sitting here at the computer. I should be reminding Adam to pack Kira's lunch (it is so his turn), but he's on XBox Live playing with his geek buddies. I also have 32 ornaments to finish by Friday. And laundry to fold and put away. And I haven't had dinner. And it's late. Okay, enough...I must get off the computer!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home