Bah humbug
I'm grouchy. My camera is broken again, and it's only one week 'til Christmas! I MUST have a camera! I can barely function without it. (Okay, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic.) The thing that really sucks is that I just got it for Mother's Day. It's still under warranty, but there's no way in heck I'll get it repaired (assuming it can be repaired) and returned to me in time. Plus, we've got all of the stuff leading up to Christmas that I've missed photographing: decorating the tree, my school's holiday party, plus damage from the recent windstorm (there were three trees down within a block of Kira's school!) I guess I'll be heading to Camera World tomorrow to see what they think I should do. I'm betting that I'll be buying another camera. GREAT timing. Grrr....I'm also grouchy because I'm feeling rotten. I'm running a fever, I'm achy, and I'm sick of feeling run down. I'm supposed to be scheduled for a CT scan for my new ENT very soon to see what is up with my (literally) rotten sinuses. Kira and I stayed home from church today to lay low and try to get better. (She has a head cold.) We've been working on our 500 piece Christmas puzzle. I'd post a picture of our progress, BUT I CAN'T! Grrr....
Kira has been rather Scrooge-like. She is beyond disappointed that most of Adam's family won't be coming home for Christmas this year. M & M + the boys are staying home in Montana, Annie & Talon are going to his folk's in New Mexico, and Jeff will be on duty at the fire station, so Rachel is flying out to be with us. So, it'll just be Aunt Rachel, Gramma & Grampa, and the three of us (and Henry, of course). Sigh. We're sure going to miss everyone else!
Well, at least the sun is shining. I'm very happy to have some time off from work. I'm trying to prioritize and figure out what projects I can get done these next two weeks, and still manage some time to have fun with friends and keep K from going insane around here. I'm pretty excited for next weekend. I've got the majority of my Christmas shopping done, but a few more gifts to pick up. Cards? Ha! No family portrait this year. I guess I'll work on whipping some up some cards for our immediate family. Yeah. I'll get right on that...sigh.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home